“So yummy!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed September 25, 2012

First-rate Thai food and they deliver! Since we didn't actually visit the restaurant, can't comment on the service or ambiance. However, our order was delivered in the time frame given us, it was complete and it was delicious. Portions were generous, we had leftovers for lunch the next day.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We visited this restaurant for lunch today. We were all impressed with the service and food. Each of us ordered something different and we were all very favorably impressed with the quality.

I started with a soup: Tom Yum and finished with Yum Talay- a salad with Shrimp, squid, scallops mussels, fresh greens, carrot, onion and chili lime dressing- it was very tastey.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I love Miang Kum (spinach wrap)! So delish and a good enough reason to add a Restaurant to the List. Lanna Thai is a fancied up solid Thai place putting a little twist on things. It isn't 100% authentic but 100% good and still keeping the taste profiles intact. Service started out a little surly but luckily she recovered. Disclaimer- we arrived late for Lunch-not closing time but as most people were talking over their empty Lunch plate. We ordered Miang Kum and it was perfect. Grilled Shrimp versus dried but dried Shrimp doesn't have the same fan club! Lots of nice choices here! Larb was good too-and the Duck although not what I was expecting another solid dish. Lanna takes Duck Breast slices, quick fry, served on fried rice noodle then topped with sauce. I saw the Salmon go by and I'd return for it and to dig deeper into the Menu. We ordered, ate and warmed the heart of our Server when she realized we came to eat not Camp past business hours.
Decor' 5 Stars (for this neighborhood)
Bathroom Cleanliness 5 Stars
Fresh Flowers 5 Stars
Food 5 Stars
Service 4++ Stars for thinking we were twits

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Small, intimate, not pretentious, not expensive, and yet tasty and with good service. The yellow curry is superb and the shrimp patty is something you should try, at least once!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I was very disappointed in the shrimp and spinach leaves appetizer....have had previously and been VERY pleased. This time the ingredients were not as fresh or tasty. Also had an assortment of appetizers, which was a new selection, and did not like all the greasy fried selections....my fault, next time I will go with one of the curries which have been excellent in the past. So the jury is out as to whether this restaurant has gone downhill, or I just hit a bad night.