“super Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great food and service. The wait staff is warm and friendly, always such a pleasure to dine there.

There are newer reviews for Lanna Thai Cuisine

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We tried Lanna Thai because of a recommendation from a friend. My partner and I absolutley love Thai food and my partner lives to eat very, very, very hot food! We started with fresh spring rolls and I ordered the green curry and my partner the spicy noodles. The waitress asked us to rate on a scale of 1 to 10 how hot/ spicy we wanted our meals. I said 3 which she said was 'normal' (to me it was pretty spicy!) my partner asked for 12/10! Yep! He loved it! He was sweating, his nose was running, he was in heaven! We would definitely go back when in the area.

1  Thank alanadi25
Reviewed November 3, 2011

This is a little gem I discovered while looking for a Japanese restraurant nearby which was closed. The food was excellent. I ordered shrimp and veges served in a fried noodle basket. There were may subtle flavors and the basket was anything but greasy. The restaurant is newer, very clean, and the wait staff were excellent.

1  Thank Mark6299
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Great spot. Great food, great service. Highly recommend Lanna's Platter if you are new to Thai food or want a sampler. The waitress even explained which sauces went with what food. I'll be back again!

1  Thank RadBrad87
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Who would have thought that across the street from our budget hotel we would fine this excellent place!

Between the four of us, we sampled noodles, curry and eggplant. Everyone was delighted with the food, especially considering the price, about $10 per person without drinks.

The wait staff was professional, efficient, and friendly.

I can't wait for my next visit to San Diego, as I'll be sure to try Lanna again.

1  Thank kifu