One and two bedrooms available. Full kitchen with standard size refrig and stove. Ocean and sunset view from the 3rd floor units. Walk right out onto the boardwalk or sand. Busy part of Pacific Beach so you can walk to 24 Hour Fitness, grocery store, bars, restaurants, library and downtown. Trader Joes is 3/4 mile. Queen beds got new mattresses in December 2012.
Decor is very dated basic 1970 furniture, drapes and counters. If you don't mind the old furnishings, this is a good place for multiple night stay.
Ping Pong and barbecues in common area. Free internet and parking. Well-managed family owned business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Cottages are located right on the beach in the Pacific Beach area of San Diego. We are conveniently located near many great restaurants, shops, night life, and San Diego attractions. There is a Ralph's grocery store located right across the street which makes it very easy to prepare your own meals in any one of our fifty fully equipped kitchen units, if you prefer to do so. Our other twenty eight units have kitchenettes that include a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and all the tableware and glassware you need. The Beach Cottages is a perfect destination for a fun-filled family vacation at the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Cottages Hotel San Diego
- Beach Hotel San Diego
- The Beach Hotel
- The Beach Cottages San Diego
- Beach Cottages San Diego Ca