Pacific Terrace Hotel
$209
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$201
$188
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$183
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$195
  • Pool
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$311
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites(La Jolla)
$207
  • Breakfast included
$313
$269
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$315
$209
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

2,172 results
All reviewsfull ocean viewocean frontboogie boardssand toysbeach chairssmall hoteljunior suitela jollapool areahear the wavesturn down serviceboard walkview roomhot tubfirst floorcrystal pierunderground parking
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stayed four nights at the Pacific Terrace early September. Took the Super Shuttle from the airport so I didn’t have to pay for parking or drive in all that congested traffic on Mission.

I recently stayed at the Four Seasons Las Vegas. The Pacific Terrace was much nicer and I had a better time. Also I didn’t lose any money gambling.

The hotel is right on the ocean. Nice to hear the waves at night. They provide towels in the room that you can take down to the beach. There is a pool and Jacuzzi.

There is a small refrigerator in the room and a Keurig coffee maker. They also have turn-down service with chocolates at night. The ice bucket and wine glasses are kind of hidden. They are in the cabinet under the TV.

I really liked that you can schedule the time you want your room cleaned. This is the first hotel I have stayed in that had that option.

Someone is very good with “towel origami”. Enjoyed my elephant and swan towels.

I will definitely be returning to the Pacific Terrace.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor (3rd floor) room if you are sensitive to the noise of people walking around in the room above you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Ranger99
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Pacific Terrace can be very pricey during tourist season (summer) however the other times it is the best place you'll find in SD. The staff is fantastic, location is stunning, small 'boutique' hotel that I usually stay away from. Parking sucks, it is on the water near other hotels, apartments, houses, restaurants, and the beach. We always leave our doors open and sleep with the sound of the ocean. Very nice. We have been going here 3-4 years now. Never been unhappy.

Room Tip: Always ask for an upgrade. Sometimes it is free, sometimes 20-30 dollars
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mexidog
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was a little hesitant staying here because of people that have been to San Diego before and stayed at other places and different areas. But my Travel agent told me that we will love it, and boy was she ever so right. This place is very nice, very clean and if you need anything they will accommodate you the best they can. My husband needed things printed and emailed back for work and the concierge took care of it for him. Dylan was very nice the night we came in and recommended some places to eat. The apples at the front desk are so shiny and very delicious. The back fresh chocolate chip cookies around 5pm. They also have a laundry service or self service there at the hotel. They have very good places to eat close by. The view from our room is amazing. We are going to La Jolla, and they made reservations for the town car to take us and pick us up. The cleaning people are very friendly!! We will stay here again and will recommend this place to anyone!! They have massage Therapy, but have not used it yet but knowing it is available is a plus. They also, have free WIFI

Room Tip: WE stayed in room 321, it is very large and roomy! With nice decor and every thing you would need.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank debikc4
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Fantastic accommodations at the Pacific Terrace for my family's first visit to SD. The hotel is in a perfect location, surrounded by interesting restaurants, exciting night life and the most gorgeous beach you have ever seen.

We thoroughly enjoyed our 6 nights here, traveling to the nearby attractions: Sea World (15m drive), the SD Zoo (20m) and Legoland (40m). We also spent the day at the beach in La Jolla (15m) to snorkel and visit the sea lions (a must see!). The hotel package we booked gave us our beach amenities at no extra fee (boogie boards, beach chairs/toys and an umbrella were available) and the breakfast buffet at half price (even though we dined out every day).

We had a family suite which worked great for us. There was a sitting room with a pull out couch, kitchenette, and 1 bedroom with 2 queen sized beds. Our terrace was on the ground floor and while we didn't have a full ocean view the partial view was still breathtaking.

I would offer the hotel 2 suggestions: dimmer type light switches in the bathroom and smaller furniture in the bedrooms. Getting in and out of the beds practically required a step stool so that you didn't bang your shins and the super bright light in the bathroom was not very comfortable for middle of the night visits! Still the beds were outrageously comfortable and we all slept very well (the sea air didn't hurt!)

I would highly recommend the Pacific Terrace hotel, in fact I have already encouraged my parents to stay their on their first visit to SD! We will be back or so say my kids! :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank lizf22
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I am a San Diego local, had a few days off and wanted to spend a few days on the beach. I wanted a staycation but one that didn't feel like home. Pacific Terrace was an amazing place. Every morning I woke up on the beach forgetting that i was on the beach. The property was so beautiful the beach was a few yards away from my room. I loved the fact that the property was smoke free I didnt't have to worry about the room smelling like ciggarettes. The staff was also very tenative they went out of their way to make sure that I had the best experience while staying at the hotel. Whenever I need another get away from home I will be staying here.

Room Tip: Junior Suite has a little bit of everything.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends