“Tasty!”

8:00 PM
Ranked #1,003 of 5,221 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Harbor’s Edge offers a modern American seafood cuisine and delectable desserts created by our locally renowned chefs. As you take in the amazing views and taste the mouthwatering dishes, paired with our fabulous selection of wines and crafted cocktails, we anticipate you’ll enjoy a brilliant experience that sets us apart from any other dining experience in San Diego.
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

So my husband and I were staying at the Sheraton and nite this restaurant is inside the hotel. The weather was pretty cold, rainy, and windy so we decided to go downstairs and try it. I’m not big on hotel restaurant food because I have had some bad experiences so I was a bit questionable. They seated us right away and our waitress was exceptional! She was attentive and offered suggestions. They have us a table looking out to the marina which was stunning and very romantic. We started with the fried calamari and oh my goodness!!!!! Talk about delicious and savory! We were off to a good start! My husband ordered the seafood pasta and I ordered the New York strip. We were not disappointed at all. From presentation to taste my hat goes off to the chef! It is pricey but being it was an Anniversary trip we didn’t mind it. Wish we could have tried a dessert but we were so full. So if you are staying in the hotel give it a try!

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (80)

Reviewed September 27, 2018

Had a break in our meetings and ran in with a client for a quick salad, burger and beer. My salad was DELICIOUS - got the Spinach Salad with chicken and it was one of the best I've ever had. I little pricey for lunch, $50 with tip, but that's hotel prices I guess.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Good service, but I would have enjoyed a more varied menu.
All restaurants within the resort serve similar variations of same
items. I was not disappointed, but hope for more menu choices on next visit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Harbor's Edge is a great spot with a good selection of waterfront snacks and drinks. We enjoyed our harborside food and beverages on several days during our stay!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Do NOT waste your time at this restaurant when there are so many better options in San Diego. We went for lunch, was told it was a buffet, then told we had to wait 15min for them to set up. Came back in 20 min and was told it was going to be an additional 15 min for set up (should have left then so that was our mistake). Once we finally got seated it was not a real buffet, we got to get our own salad and soup, that was the “buffet” then they served us an entree of our choice. My husband got a quesadilla and the cheese wasn’t even melted on it, I got a cheeseburger (didn’t come with any sides on these entrees btw) and it was so oily the brioche bun was soggy with grease. PLUS the meal was $50! Maybe they have better breakfast and dinner, but lunch was a complete waste.