“Wonderful view and cousine”
Review of Harbor's Edge

Harbor's Edge
Ranked #1,002 of 5,222 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Harbor’s Edge offers a modern American seafood cuisine and delectable desserts created by our locally renowned chefs. As you take in the amazing views and taste the mouthwatering dishes, paired with our fabulous selection of wines and crafted cocktails, we anticipate you’ll enjoy a brilliant experience that sets us apart from any other dining experience in San Diego.
Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

I've spent a week here in SanDiego and went to hit the normal places in the food district. I chose to eat here on the last night purely out of convenience as its at my hotel. I wish I would have found this place earlier in the week. The salmon and shrimp were, by far, the best meal I've had all week in this town. The wait staff were very friendly (a little slow). Sydney (our waiter) was very personable and offered some customization options when I didn't like a particular sauce with the salmon. The view really can't be beat. I loved watching the boats come in and tie down for the night. I would highly recommend this hidden gem of a restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2015
2  Thank hambojambo
Write a reviewReviews (80)

Reviewed October 22, 2015

We were staying at the Sheraton San Diego so decided to have dinner at the Harbor's Edge fine dining room. Food was mediocre at best, I had the Lamb that was well seasoned, but very fatty over a mountain of white beans. I should have read the description and I would have substitute potatoes and a vegetable. The service was great so maybe I just order the wrong thing. My husband ordered the steak and was happy with his meal.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 7, 2015

The patio is open with the most fabulous view of downtown and the San Diego Bay! It is under the name of C Level now and the menu as well as the service is 5 star!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 31, 2015

If you have AAA use it to book your room---you will get a free breakfast buffet---food is outstanding and service even better.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

I visited back in November and the burger I had was delicious. The staff was also nice. The restaurant was located in the Sheraton Hotel. I also love the little mini jaws of mayo they gave me.

Date of visit: November 2014