“Best Burrito on the planet”
Review of Nico's Taco Shop

Nico's Taco Shop
Ranked #3,020 of 4,764 Restaurants in San Diego
Longmont, Colorado, United States
“Best Burrito on the planet”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Order the Carne Asada burrito with sour cream. I have converted about 20 people who visit San Diego to try this burrito. Their menu is overwhelming, but I have been eating here for 25 years, so trust me. I fly to San Diego about twice a year just to get this burrito. It is truely amazing. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2011

Phoenix, AZ
“Huge portions of rock-solid fare”
Reviewed September 11, 2009

I worked a few doors down a few years back and used to look forward to lunch and their fabulous chicken burritos. I later came to appreciate their hearty breakfast eggs
(I order huevos rancheros, but I like mine non-traditionally scrambled.) They arrive quickly, fresh to order with a foil-wrapped stack of steaming hot tortillas. Heaven.

My half-Latina girlfriend swears by their frijoles as being authentic, just like her mom from the old country used to make. We still debate on whether their green or red salsa is better.

Not fancy, but who EATS ambiance? At Nico's you can sink your teeth into massive portions at very reasonable prices.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great for carne asada burrito but horrible fish tacos”
Reviewed September 6, 2008

great for carne asada burrito but horrible fish tacos

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the BEST chicken tacos and bean/cheese burrito”
Reviewed July 28, 2008

the BEST chicken tacos and bean/cheese burrito

5 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook