Granted it's not the marriot but its also no pay by the hour motel. I am from Arizona and work in the resort industry, and I loved it! The location can't be beat and the rooms wile not the most modern are comfortable and do the job. After all I booked this hotel with the intention of not spending a lot of time in it. The parking gradge offered a safe plase for me to leave my car, and I felt comfortable to walk around the neighborhood at any time of day. I enjoied drinking my complimentary coffie with my sub way sandwich (store is within walking distance of the hotel) on the communal balcony every morning. As a report employee I would happily stay here for another 10 nights anytime. The staff are wonderful and just as a side note there is a farmers market every Sunday that is just splendid. All I have to say to you is stop reading and book it already!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabrillo Inn & Suites-Airport is located in Point loma Village and Shelter island. Walking distance to bay,Sports Fishing and America's Cup Yacht Harbor.Near airport,seaworld,zoo and major attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabrillo Inn And Suites Airport
- Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport Hotel San Diego