Came here for my birthday/babymoon. It was a pleasant stay. It was clean, just really old. Really needs to be updated. TV was old and didn't have great reception, was really fuzzy. Check in process was easy and painless. Beds were super small. Said we were getting a queen, but I don't think this bed would count as a queen. The room did have an old lady perfume smell, which for a pregnant lady...was not great for my nose. Febreze is a much better alternative to whatever the cleaning staff was using. BUT, with all of that said. It was sooooo worth it. Loved the view from our top floor where there was seating to look out to the bay. The only thing that I would say is, travel in a SMALL car or during the non busy time of year! Parking is horrible if there are more than 3 cars in that underground parking. It was fine for us during the weekdays, but as soon as Saturday came, we had to squeeze into a spot, so much so that I don't even know how my husband got out of the car!
Its in a great location, walking distance from some awesome food places! Check out the LIVINGROOM for breakfast and MITCH'S for lunch and dinner! You won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabrillo Inn & Suites-Airport is located in Point loma Village and Shelter island. Walking distance to bay,Sports Fishing and America's Cup Yacht Harbor.Near airport,seaworld,zoo and major attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabrillo Inn And Suites Airport
- Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport Hotel San Diego