Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hotel Point Loma(San Diego)
Dolphin Motel(San Diego)
View Hotel
Hotel Aqua Mar(San Diego)
  • Pool
All reviewspoint lomashelter islandsolar panelsunderground parkingthe san diego skylinewalking distancesafe areanice place to staythird floorexcellent locationtop floorold townview of the bayhome away from homeclose to the airportocean beachsea world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Stayed at the Cabrillo Inn from 6/28/13 to 7/1/13. I was suprised to find it was in a great location. Very close to downtown, Sea World, Oldtown and the airport. Although the room was rather small, It was very clean and It had all the amenities one would expect. The customer service was excelent and they will go out of their way to please. This is defintely a great value for the price. I would recommend it for anyone planning a short stay in San Diego area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank melchior6
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great fast FREE wifi
Microwave and very cold mini fridge
Hotel was in a quiet part of town and not far from downtown or zoo ten min drive maybe?
Nice staff not good continental breakfast room smelled of cleaning solutions but nothing intolerable. Overall really liked the hotel for what we paid

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I checked in at the last minute and received excellent customer service. It is a family owned motel and the owner came and picked me up from the airport and took me back in the morning. The room was nice and the location is wonderful. I felt very comfortable walking alone in the evening. The price was surprisingly low.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed here last week(June 27th through the 24th) and it was in a great location and certainly had reasonable room rates. The rooms are not luxurious, however, they are in good shape and are well-maintained. If you are looking for a lavish hotel, this is not for you, but if you are looking for a great value then this is the place. The owner, whose name is Dan, was extremely accommodating and friendly. He made sure I had a room over the weekend( Which was quite difficult as many of the rooms already had reservations) and was very helpful with directions and advice about the area. I will definitely be staying here again.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I checked in three days ago. The entrance was easy to find. The parking lot is under ground and my Mustang was a bit big and when I asked the owner f I could park outside, he sais, yes outside is possible but your Mustan could fit in the garage. The owner walked with me to the garage to help me park the car, but I parked the car very easily in the reverse next to another car.

After a few hours I returned back to my car and I saw a big scratch at the door of my car. It looked like the owner of the car next to mine opend his door, but the car that scatched me, was not there any more. So I walked to the desk to ask the owner if he knew who the owner is that was parked next to mine, because the parking lot was very small and there were just a few spots, so the owner might know whos car it was. Also you have to fill the license plate of your car at check-in, so the owner could easily find the one that drove away,

The owner said: There was no car parking next to you.
I was furious. I parked my car and the owner was with me when I was parking the car.

I think the owner knew who it was, but did not want any trouble so he told me that he will find out who it was.

I never heard from him any more.

After 2 nights i checked out.

The room was old but okay, the bed was okay, only the building is to noisy, you can hear everything. The walls are thin.

But the scratch and when the owner said that there was nobody parked next to my car, made my 2 night stay at this motel not so good. Also because he said that he would find out and he never talked about it with me anymore, even when I checked out he did not say anything.

Bad service! If you can not keep your word, don't promise things that you can't or don't want to.

2  Thank Zoubeir87