Using trip advisor recommendations, we stayed here one night on our way to Ensenada Mexico. Very dingy front lobby area, and our room was pretty run down. There was a tile
loose in the bathroom, the furnishings all outdated and shabby. Lots of traffic noise from
the street, too. Breakfast is non existent - a coffee urn and some dried out pastry. On the plus side, the bed was comfortable. However, we stayed at the Best Western Lamplighter on the way home, and for only an extra $10 - and there were 4 of us, not 2! - we had a much
nicer room, very modern, and a super breakfast. Would never recommend the Cabrillo or stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabrillo Inn & Suites-Airport is located in Point loma Village and Shelter island. Walking distance to bay,Sports Fishing and America's Cup Yacht Harbor.Near airport,seaworld,zoo and major attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabrillo Inn And Suites Airport
- Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport Hotel San Diego