“Worst.service.ever.”

Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
“Worst.service.ever.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Came here with my neice and was greeted warmly by a charming young hostess. As we were seated, I noticed two older waitresses chatting loudly. My neices and I waited for a solid 15 minutes before our orders were taken..the night waitress with short dark hair was absolutely rude,on her cell phone, & talked to the other waitress while our food was under a heat lamp!! I'll never go again, the place looked worned down and the highlight of the evening was the hostess (Alicia? I think her name was?)

• Visited February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
San Mateo, California
“Good but not complete”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The sausage and eggs were very good, coffee was not up to par. Service was good. It was ashame 3 employees standing arround accoplishing little when the floor should have been attened too.

Visited October 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great soups”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed at Vagabond Inn and ate here a couple of lunchtimes as it was very close to our hotel. Both times we had Nancy serving us, she was very nice, helpful and explained what some of the dishes were on the menu to help us make a choice. She was also glad to help us with some questions on San Diego. On going in the 2nd time a few days later she remembered us. Both times we had a cup of the homemade soup of the day, delicious, and a sandwich. The sandwiches were packed full of the fillings and were tasty. The restaurant is old fashioned, but that adds to the atmosphere. When you order a coke or root beer you get a carafe filled too to get at least 3 glasses worth of drink in total. We were pleasantly surprised. Would recommend.

• Visited September 2012
Long Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Omlets”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Keep returning for the excellent ham and cheese omlets for breakfasts. Friendly staff and helpful waitresses to assist you. Get there early on weekends to beat the crowds and avoid any waiting..

Visited August 2012
Manhattan Beach
“Good prices, service and tasty dishes”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Try the breakfast and blue plate specials. Reminded my of a diner I grew up with in my midwest hometown

Visited September 2012