“Real Japanese Food”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
“Real Japanese Food”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Yep, the real thing. My mother in law said so! I wouldn't know "real" Japanese from not - but my mother in law is 100% Japanese and she does! We had a fabulous lunch here. Extensive menu with lots of "small" things to order. The lunch special was a bargain - $6.95 for teriyaki chicken, shrimp tempura, rice, soup and salad. My hubby also tried the asparagus/bacon on a stick (yakitori) and it was yummy! And the garlic edamame was so good! My sister in law ordered something that I can't pronounce or spell - a veggie pancake thing with toppings and a sunny side up egg. She loved it. We will definitely be back! Great food, good value. And a casual atmosphere. Very nice!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank darmenta1230

San Diego, California
“Quick place to fix my cravin for some Tuna Tataki & Yellowtail w/Jalepeno.”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Great waitresses here. Love the service and the food. Not too pricey and fun place to eat.

• Visited March 2012
“delicious food”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We have been to Tajima for a few times, their oyster and nabeyaki udon were really great offered at a reasonable price. must try!

• Visited July 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Service is hit or miss. Food is solid.”
Reviewed February 18, 2009

Service is hit or miss. Food is solid.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Solid Japanese food! I...”
Reviewed July 7, 2008

Solid Japanese food! I prefer Tajima #1, but the #2 location is good too and has a slightly different menu.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook