“Great Value in Pacific Beach”
Review of Taco Surf

Taco Surf
Ranked #213 of 4,959 Restaurants in San Diego
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have been to Taco Surf numerous times over the last 15 years. I like the grilled fish tacos and the breakfast burritos. Really convenient to walk over to from the beach and get out of the sun for a little while. Or get fueled up in the morning before going to the beach. It's inexpensive, casual and quick. I'm looking forward to going there several times this month.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Clean, fresh and flavorful food is what you will find at taco surf. The fish taco, beef crispy taco and potato taco are my favorite things to have and I always ask them to go light on the lettuce/ cabbage. They have great deals on taco Tuesday & taco Thursday and even if there's a line it always moves quickly.

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Maybe my expectations were too high considering all the great reviews I heard. I had fish tacos and they were nothing to write home about. They were decent but that's all I can say; I found them bland and I've had much better for the same price. I'd eat here again I guess but wouldn't be my first choice.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed across the street from this place back in 2000 at a little hotel (I think it was called Sand and Sea) that isn't there anymore. BUT , every morning, my husband would walk across the street and get us the most DELICIOUS breakfast burritoes. He STILL talks about that place. We'll go back for sure, if we ever visit my sister in San DIego again.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Best shrimp tacos you will ever have. There were 10 shrimp in the taco. They were about $3.75. The fish tacos were excellent as well. They also have breakfast. Great atmosphere. Surf videos play while you eat.