“Just OK”

Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
“Just OK”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Maybe my expectations were too high considering all the great reviews I heard. I had fish tacos and they were nothing to write home about. They were decent but that's all I can say; I found them bland and I've had much better for the same price. I'd eat here again I guess but wouldn't be my first choice.

Hammond, Indiana
“You just GOTTA go for breakfast”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed across the street from this place back in 2000 at a little hotel (I think it was called Sand and Sea) that isn't there anymore. BUT , every morning, my husband would walk across the street and get us the most DELICIOUS breakfast burritoes. He STILL talks about that place. We'll go back for sure, if we ever visit my sister in San DIego again.

• Visited October 2011
SF
“Best Ever”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Best shrimp tacos you will ever have. There were 10 shrimp in the taco. They were about $3.75. The fish tacos were excellent as well. They also have breakfast. Great atmosphere. Surf videos play while you eat.

Visited August 2012
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So Delicious!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Not only was this place affordable but it was delicious. I came here for at least one meal every day during my trip

Visited April 2012
Maryland
“Okay was hoping for better”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Read the tripadvisor reviews and was excited to visit. Big fish taco fan and am always looking for new places. Ordered the 2 taco special. Service was good and quick. Fish was tasteless but sauce and cabbage was excellent. Tortillas just okay. All in all a decent meal for the price but not the Fish Taco Mecca I was hoping for. Very inexpensive place and quick service.

• Visited July 2012