Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sail Stars & Stripes USA-11 tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $27.00
from $88.99
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews america's cup captain lynn san diego bay grinder racing yacht photos and videos friendly crew great boat bucket list unique experience highlight of our trip three hours shelter island coronado bridge sea lions helm knots
Reviewed June 13, 2010

My mom was visiting and we wanted to do something fun and different. the people we met aboard SAIL USA-11 were so friendly and helpful. We even took turn steering the boat! I photograph groups and families having Unique Photo Adventures and I will definitely recommend this to my clients and friends.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

My first time sailing, and it was amazing. Reading about sailing or watching it on TV is nothing like being there. The energy of the wind, the sails, and the water plus the friendliness of the crew made the $100 cost worth it. It was 2.5 hours of fun in the sun on one of the most beautiful bays in the nation with outstanding views of landmarks, attractions, and other points of interest.

Reviewed June 9, 2010

This was one of the best birthday presents I've ever had ... I can wait for the next chance to go sailing with these guys and gal.

Having spent several years living in not far from Newport RI, I was well aware of the prestige of America's Cup racing. It was the fulfillment of a life long dream to be able sail on an AC boat and then the real bonus, to be at the wheel of an AC boat, truly remarkable.

SAILUSA11 is an awesome boat with an enthusiastic, fun & knowledgeable crew. I would recommend SailUSA11 to anybody who is interested or will even listen.

Reviewed May 30, 2010

Had a great time back in May with my wife! Sailing on beautiful San Diego bay at the controls of the boat was amazing! Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 30, 2010

My wife and I went on sailing trip for an afternoon while in San Diego. Neither of us were experienced sailors, but the crew had us raising the sails, grinding, and even taking a shift at the helm. Saw dolphins and sea lions as well as great views of San Diego. I would highly reccomend this to anyone interested in spending some time on the water while in San Diego.