Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Sail Stars & Stripes
from $125.00
More Info
1,069 results
All reviews america's cup captain lynn san diego bay grinder racing yacht photos and videos volunteer crew entire crew friendly crew great afternoon bucket list spend an afternoon awesome experience helm boat grinding winch
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2010

Some of the best sailing I've experienced in my very inexperienced career of sailing. It is defintely one of the 'must do' things when you visit San Diego.

Reviewed May 4, 2010

My husband, a sailor, was in Heaven experiencing a dream come true. The rest of our party had an absolutely fantastic sail. Everyone visiting San Diego should do this straight off to really get a feel for the importance of this great harbor and view the skyline from the water. Lynn and his crew of volunteers were professional and great teachers for us landlubbers who jumped in to help crew the boat.

Reviewed April 29, 2010

I treated my girlfriend to an afternoon on the Stars & Stripes with Lynn and crew as a birthday present as she had never been on a sailboat (neither had I). We both had a wonderful time and would fully recommend this adventure. Having the option to participate in the sail with grinding and steering the boat make this outing top notch. Thanks to captain Lynn and crew (especially Marni) for a great day on the water.

Reviewed April 27, 2010

Dear Lynn and Crew,
Thank you very much for a great afternoon of sailing. The crew was fantastic and the Boat is Awesome. Great sailing - If anyone has a chance to be in San Diego, Take the time and go sailing on USA 11 or their new boat iL Moro De Venizia - This was the most fun I have had sailing in many years. I had the opportunity to help trim the Mainsail on the boat, and It is the biggest main I have ever played with...Its great.. You will have one of the best days of your life....Go Sailing soon on USA 11 - Take the time - Its worth every dime and every minute !!!! Thank you again Lynn, Mark and Crew.
Best regards,
Les Stowe -

Reviewed April 25, 2010

took my 11 year old daughter sailing today. I used to race sail boats and wanted her to see what it was all about. She was not looking forward to it but had a great time despite herself. Captain Lynne was great and got her right into the action. the crew were very friendly and made sure everyone got a turn if they wanted to. The boat is very stable and a thrill to sail on. If you are in San Diego, do this. It was great fun. I can't wait to go again.

Special mention goes to them for 1. going out with only 8 or 9 guests out of the 25 they can carry. They had 5 crew. Many other operators would just cancel on you. Thanks guys.
2. One guy called about 30 minutes before we left the dock. They told him to come on over. These guys/gals are great.