Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sail Stars & Stripes USA-11 tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $60.00
from $79.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews america's cup captain lynn san diego bay grinder racing yacht photos and videos friendly crew great boat bucket list unique experience highlight of our trip three hours shelter island coronado bridge helm knots grinding
Reviewed April 1, 2010

I celebrated my husband's 40th birthday with a sail on Sail USA-11. We had a fantastic time sailing with a wonderful crew on the beautiful bay of San Diego. We were able to participate and help the crew raise the sails. We also were able to steer the boat as well. The boat is absolutely amazing! We can't wait to do it again. The price is also very reasonable.

Reviewed March 29, 2010

The USA-11 is an America's Cup racing boat. We spent a couple of hours out on the ocean and in the bay. This boat was faster than any other sail boats, including the other USA racing boats in the bay. I got to helm and help trim the sails. The crew was very friendly. If you like sailing and have never been on an elite racing boat, I highly recommend this excursion

Reviewed March 28, 2010

We went for a sail aboard the Stars and Stripes yesterday in San Diego. Postcard perfect weather and the had the most fun you can have with your clothes on! Lynn, the captain, Marni and the rest of the top notch crew made sure everyone had beverages, photographs and everyone got a chance to help hoist the sails, wench or steer. This is a highly recommended activity for locals and visitors alike!

Reviewed March 25, 2010

Being a college student, I was looking for a different type of excursion when I stopped in San Diego...and that's exactly what I got. Sail USA-11 is not only a breathtaking yacht - beautifully designed and clean as a whistle - but the owners, captain, and crew are extremely welcoming and friendly. Most importantly, I found that this is an attraction for anyone. If you want to do some manual labor, you can grind - if you want less intense work, you can steer - if you want to do nothing, you can soak in the sun and the beautiful views of San Diego. Whatever you choose, there will be someone there to help you or keep conversation. I would definitely do this again...and again...and again. Thanks for a great afternoon!

Reviewed March 25, 2010

Sailing on the Stars & Stripes is the most amazing feeling in the world!!! The boat is immaculate, the staff is friendly and engaging, and everyone on board gets to help out (if they want). I would recommend sailing with Sail USA-11 to anyone, whether you're a beginner or experienced sailor. Everyone feels welcome on this boat! This is the perfect trip to experience both the beauty of sailing and of San Diego.