Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Sail Stars & Stripes
from $125.00
More Info
1,069 results
All reviews america's cup captain lynn san diego bay grinder racing yacht photos and videos volunteer crew entire crew friendly crew great afternoon bucket list spend an afternoon awesome experience helm boat grinding winch
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2010

Being a college student, I was looking for a different type of excursion when I stopped in San Diego...and that's exactly what I got. Sail USA-11 is not only a breathtaking yacht - beautifully designed and clean as a whistle - but the owners, captain, and crew are extremely welcoming and friendly. Most importantly, I found that this is an attraction for anyone. If you want to do some manual labor, you can grind - if you want less intense work, you can steer - if you want to do nothing, you can soak in the sun and the beautiful views of San Diego. Whatever you choose, there will be someone there to help you or keep conversation. I would definitely do this again...and again...and again. Thanks for a great afternoon!

Reviewed March 25, 2010

Sailing on the Stars & Stripes is the most amazing feeling in the world!!! The boat is immaculate, the staff is friendly and engaging, and everyone on board gets to help out (if they want). I would recommend sailing with Sail USA-11 to anyone, whether you're a beginner or experienced sailor. Everyone feels welcome on this boat! This is the perfect trip to experience both the beauty of sailing and of San Diego.

Reviewed March 24, 2010

What an incredible adventure it was to sail on the USA-11. The yacht that brought the cup back.
The crew was top notch and Captain Lynn is a true gentleman and exceptional sailor. The yacht is maintained by the owners who take outstanding care of the vessel. The views from the deck are amazing! Everyone should see San Diego from the bay, it isbreath taking.
This is a must see while in San diego.

Reviewed March 21, 2010

Our day on Stars & Stripes 11 was one of the best. Every one of the people we dealt with before coming to San Diego were very courteous and accommodating and worked hard to make sure we were able to include this experience during our time in SD. The day we sailed was picture perfect (I'm sure they arranged that as well.) and everyone aboard thoroughly enjoyed themselves and plan to return. Thank you Sail 11. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 21, 2010

My wife and I sailed on March 19 and we had a terrfic experience. The crew, staff and boat are top rate. They made us feel comfortable and at ease.We strongly recommend Sail 11 and will do it again when we return to San Diego. Bob and Wendy Reardon, Richmond, Va.