“Great spicy Margarita!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Oceanside, California
“Great spicy Margarita!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

LOVED Baja Betty's! Maybe I was drunk and happy and am remembering it better than it actually was but I don't think so. Even if that is the case, oh well, nothing wrong with that!

We sat at the bar and had drinks and a good time. I first had a margarita, cant remember the name but it was a flavored one and it was alright. I then ordered their spicy margarita, I also cant remember the name but it was spicy and wonderful so I stuck with that. Definitely not for those who cant handle their spice. We also had some of their bean dip which is one of the best things ever. If you are a bean dip fan as I am you will love this.

As far as the restaurant itself, I enjoyed it. The bar is fun and has a cool little hut type thing around it that makes you feel like you were in Mexico. The restaurant is larger than it looks and everyone was very nice. The most important thing is that everyone seemed to be having a great time. I will for sure be back, hopefully soon.

• Visited February 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Fun Place--Friendly Folks--Great Food and Drink”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Title says it all. Four of us seated quickly in the bar area on a busy Tostado Tuesday....$2 tostatos, $2 shots of tequila and $2 stubby Buds. Guacamole was worth getting....the chips are wonderful. I had an assortment of the tostados....the shredded beef were my fav and ended up ordering one more. My first time at BB's but will be back in San Diego in March and will pay a visit on St Pat's weekend!

• Visited January 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Hot! and Friendly”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Baja Betty's isn't so much of a restaurant, but a combination of a cruisy Gay Bar, and Fast Food Restaurant. The staff are (extremely) friendly, the clientele are all up for a wild time, and the food is good. Drinks are not exaubatantly priced, a glass of Chardonnay is $6-8 dollars, but then it is an unmeasured glasss, and if the (Cheeky) Latino serving you, likes you then you get a half-decent glug of wine. The wine itself is good, and the food is freshly cooked. Mad! but its the kind of place you just have to go back to!

Visited January 2013
Delaware City, Delaware
“Awesome nachos!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great party atmosphere in a cool SD neighborhood. We searched for the best nachos in San Diego and found them! The plate was piled high with the toppings we chose: cheese, olives, beans, tomatoes. Yum! We went on a Sunday afternoon and it was a party inside. The margaritas and sangrias were excellent and generous. Our server was a lot of fun and attentive. We passed on the popular buffet for the nachos and the two of us could not finish the small order. The bar and restaurant were crowded but not obnoxious. The decorations and buzz made this a fun afternoon. Good neighborhood to walk around.

• Visited November 2012
“Great buffet”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We went for their Sunday brunch. The buffet was phenomenal. Tacos, fresh fruits, and of course waffles and pancakes. Delicious place, good price for good food. The mimosas tasted kind of funny to me, but I think it was because the champagne was a little dry for my taste.

Visited August 2012