“Awesome nachos!”

Baja Betty's
Ranked #264 of 4,744 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Delaware City, Delaware
“Awesome nachos!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great party atmosphere in a cool SD neighborhood. We searched for the best nachos in San Diego and found them! The plate was piled high with the toppings we chose: cheese, olives, beans, tomatoes. Yum! We went on a Sunday afternoon and it was a party inside. The margaritas and sangrias were excellent and generous. Our server was a lot of fun and attentive. We passed on the popular buffet for the nachos and the two of us could not finish the small order. The bar and restaurant were crowded but not obnoxious. The decorations and buzz made this a fun afternoon. Good neighborhood to walk around.

• Visited November 2012

“Great buffet”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We went for their Sunday brunch. The buffet was phenomenal. Tacos, fresh fruits, and of course waffles and pancakes. Delicious place, good price for good food. The mimosas tasted kind of funny to me, but I think it was because the champagne was a little dry for my taste.

Visited August 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“lively happy hour”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

the crowd was very diverve, the staff was overly attentive, the drinks were tasty, all the food items were even better than the cocktails, what a diffence a day makes...we had just the opp. expience days before at fiesta cantina down the road

Visited December 2012
Miami, Florida
“Welcoming Hillcrest Neighborhood!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We went to San Diego for a 1 week pre-Christmas vacation. No wonder they call it "The Finest City". We had a great time! Looking forward to get to know Hillcrest, we went to have lunch and drinks (best Margaritas around!!) at Baja Betty's. What a place, with such welcoming people and a perfect festive ambience , Baja Betty's is top in my list of neighborhood bars in the Hillcrest area. Courtney took care of us and gave us a virtual tour of the area. Excellent hostess! We liked the place so much that after a walk around the area we went back to have more Margaritas. Mayra, was delightful as well. I would like to congratulate the management for such a good work! I understand that other business around the area belong to Mo'universe and I bet the same ambiance permeates around their venues. If you are in San Diego, go there, be there, because they care!

• Visited December 2012
San Diego, California
“Brunch it up...Love it!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

So far i have been there 3 times, 2 of them was with friends and on a sunday watching different screens of football games. The other time was just me having a wonderful lunch. I have to say this place really out do its self. The staff is wonderful, with a big crowd there still professional and make sure they take care of everyone. Its so much i can say about this place, but its best to see for yourself how great this place is. Food and Drinks are EXCELLENTE :)! When my friends ask to hangout on a sunday I bring up Baja Betty's cause it gets no better for a nicely prepared brunch.

• Visited September 2012