Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $35.00
from $19.00
from $147.99
7,680 results
All reviews dolphin show sea world killer whales journey to atlantis pets rule beluga whales splash zone shipwreck rapids sky tower sesame street all day dining manta ride water rides wild arctic penguin encounter dine with shamu animal shows
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We visited SeaWorld in October as a family and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff was overall good and the shows were great. We saw dolphins show both morning and evening, killer whales and sea lion show. Good value for money. Food was average but you can bring your own picnic.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This was our first visit to a SeaWorld. This location seemed run down and dirty. The staff out front was friendly and welcoming but that was as good as it got. Inside the park staff seemed grumpy and bothered when trying to purchase a shirt for my child. Food was not very good at either place we ate. I would not waste my time going to this attraction again.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

...stay for the rides. We’re locals and have season passes. The rides are good, but they obviously don’t change often. The marine life, however, is a treat each time we visit. Seeing and sometimes touching these beautiful creatures, some of whom have been rescued by Sea World, is the real reason to visit. Enjoy!!

Reviewed yesterday

This is an impressive place to spend the day to learn so many things about marine life. Excellent venue to bring you kids.Even more impressive that all of the shows are the 1000's of animals Seaworld has saved and let back out in the wild.

If you have never gone, make a day of it and enjoy.

Reviewed 3 days ago

San Diego sea world is interesting and wonderful. Their service is very nice! My experience is that in the summer and during holidays there are too many people. My recommendation is to go Monday through Friday for a visit.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Enjoyed the orca and sealion shows. Dolphin show did not run due to birth of a new dolphin but did learn a lot about the life of a new baby dolphin. Felt that the park was too expensive for what was offered. Overall a good time though

Reviewed 4 days ago

OH MY WORD, SeaWorld San Diego was absolutely stunning. I was so impressed with the shows, cleanliness of the park, friendly staff... SeaWorld San Diego really has the whole package. There are plenty of shows that are amazing to watch, the information specialists really know their stuff and there is a waterpark for kids (and parents) to cool off! We were so impressed by the animals that we didn't even go on a single ride!

Reviewed 5 days ago

I have fond memories of Sea World Aurora, Ohio when I was a kid, so I was excited to go to SW San Diego during the week of my son's graduation from boot camp. It did not disappoint.
Yes, it was high summer and full of families and tourists such as ourselves. However, if you get a map and prioritize shows and exhibits, you can do this park efficiently without a lot of back and forth.
I loved the shows, but my daughter expressed concern that the holding tanks seemed small. The animals look healthy and happy, so I believe that SW knows what it's doing after almost 50 odd years.
The food is good and while it can be pricey to eat at the park, there is a meal deal available. Also, get a souvenir cup which gets you free refills throughout the park.
My only suggestion is for installing misters along the paths, especially the sunny ones. That would go a long way towards cooling off, without having to get splashed by whales :).

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I love the fact that you can enjoy shows, the sea animals and rides. All the trill rides were great and relatively quick to get on. Favorites were the Electric Ell and the Mantis. Dolphin show was terrific. Love the info they give you on the animals, very informative. While I didn't care much about the park food, I still recommend spending the extra money and get the food pass, you'll spend more money on food if you don't.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We had an amazing time! My husband and I took our three year old twins. The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable. The animal interactions are top notch! We had lunch with the orca whales, saw the dolphin show, pet the sharks, and honestly there’s so much I can’t list it! We had the most amazing time!!! It was educational and fun! We’ll never forget it!