What a great location -- serene beauty, views of the water and Harbor Island -- from almost every room. This hotel is very "Southern Cal"; smartly decorated in contemporary colors, very clean, professional staff, etc. The Pros: reasonably priced rooms; harbor views; waterfront paths for walking and jogging; nice pool and hot tub. The Cons: Large windows, but they only open about four inches (unless you get a balcony room); the most uncomfortably firm beds I've experienced in a Marriott brand -- they're probably good for your back though. Cautionary warning, this hotel is located in a beautiful setting, but one that is directly in the flight path of the airport. If you like your windows open at night, and really hate the sound of jet aircrafts, this place is not for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard