This hotel is in a great location, convenient to the airport but just far enough away that you don't hear the roar of jets overhead. It is also convenient to local attractions in San Diego. Rooms are very modern with comfortable beds and plenty of pillows. Rooms also have Keurig coffeemakers with plenty of brews to choose from. The Twentyfive/92 Restaurant has a good selection of pub food and dinners; I had the Bacon Blue Burger with Sweet Potato Fries, and it was by far the best burger I've ever had. My server, James, made a recommendation for a draft ale, "Arrogant something" by Stone Brewing. If you enjoy rich German style ale this is the perfect compliment for a great burger. I highly recommend this hotel for the business traveler and anyone visiting San Diego.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard