A day prior to our check-in, we stayed at the nearby Courtyard Marriott San Diego Downtown. We then switched to Courtyard Marriott Liberty Station, which was more family-friendly and the perfect move for us! Duncan at the front desk was welcoming and helpful at check in, and also shared good information about the area. Our room had a nice view and was clean and comfortable. Free parking in hotel lot! Also used laundry facilities which met our needs. We enjoyed the outdoor pool area and surrounding tables in a beautiful setting! In fact, we brought dinner there and ate outside one night - carryout from delicious nearby Harbor Greek restaurant. So many good restaurants nearby - try the breakfast burrito at Los Primos; tasty & healthy cuisine at Tender Greens; and enjoy pizza night at Oggy's Pizza & Brewing Co. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard