Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $320/night.

The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$128
$125
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$188
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$200
$183
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$170
  • Pool
La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites(La Jolla)
$199
$194
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$249
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

$256
$249
  • Pool
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$279
$262
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

$217
$161
Travelocity
  • Room Service
1,219 results
All reviewsnaval training centercourtyard by marriotttypical courtyardfire pitthe shuttle driverwater viewbreakfast buffetfront desk staffrestaurants within walking distancesan diego airportfree shuttlerental carpoint lomawould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelminute driveold town
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The nicest Courtyard we've every stayed at, and we've stayed at many. It is quite new so that's part of if but also the hotel is very spacious and the staff is professional, friendly, and accommodating. We stayed for one night to explore Liberty Station and surrounding areas. We had our bikes and petaled all around the area during the day and that night enjoyed dinner and dancing in Gaslamp which was a short cab ride away. The Courtyard is in a beautiful location and convenient to explore many areas of downtown.

• Stayed: November 2013
Duncan M, Manager at Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

I just finished reading another response that mentioned we are the best Courtyard that guest has ever stayed at, so needless to say, this has been a good day! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences at our hotel! I am so proud to see that we have been leaving a lasting impression on our guests, and are leading the Courtyard pack. Thank you again, and we hope you return to San Diego and our hotel soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were greeted by a smiling, cheerful Samantha who answered all my questions with no complaint. Our room was beyond clean! Beyond spotless!!! We had two queen beds (Rm 460) and the room was very spacious and well appointed. Nice comfy chair beside the window and comfy chair at the work station. Nice flat screen t.v.; dorm size refrigerator and microwave. Our linens were fantastic; mattresses perfect and as Goldilocks said, "Not to hard, not to soft, JUST RIGHT!" Bathroom was great! Plenty of counter space and for once, the bottom of my shoes did NOT stick to the floor from lack of mopping! Nice grab bars in front and towards the rear of the tub and the shower spray was excellent. There was absolutely NOTHING to complain about where the rooms were concerned.

The outside is also like a resort! The hotel is situated right on the water (lagoon???) with nice, paved sidewalks that seem to go forever. There are even benches beside them facing the water and that is nice in the late afternoon for enjoying a glass of wine or having a beer.

The swimming pool and hot tub are great; also a nice covered area with wicker furniture; fire pit off to the side of the covered area with plenty of chairs. Another area off the fire pit area with tables and chairs!

The hotel has a small restaurant (breakfast buffet $12.50; two eggs, meat, potatoes, toast was $9.50 (I think). We did McD's carry-out and brought it back to our room. The bar is really nice with quite a few good beer choices; our bartender had a great sense of humor. There is also a Waterside Deli with good choices for light b'fasts, salads and sandwiches and soups. We will try that next time we stay there.

Every employee we encountered during our visit there was so friendly and polite; even the Housekeeping ladies seemed friendly and always spoke first.

We used two Marriott gift cards so our room rate with tax was only $79.88 for this lovely hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony and chairs!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We could not have asked for a BETTER REVIEW! I am so delighted to hear that every aspect of your stay met or exceeded your expectations. From Samantha at the Front Desk, to the great job our Housekeeping staff does every day, our convenient and friendly dining options, and our spacious and well appointed rooms; thank you so much for recognizing our awesome staff and a property we are very proud of. I will be sharing your kind words with our entire team, as this is the type of feedback we strive and work hard for every day!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is the hotel we used to break up our travel from Florida to Maui. The hotel has airport transportation making it easy to use. The staff was very help for "thing to do and see" and the hotel is nicely fitted. Good food services and all the things you find in a full service marriott. Loved it and will continue to use it as our main hotel for stop overs.

Room Tip: Very convenient to Sea Port village and the home of the aircraft carrier Midway!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Wow! Just the title of your post is awesome to see! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our hotel. With so many hotels to choose from in San Diego, including multiple Courtyards, we are delighted to see you felt ours is not only one of the best in town, but in the world! I hope you enjoyed your Maui vacation, and I am glad we were able to start your trip off right.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I selected this hotel due to its good location relative to the San Diego airport. When I arrived, it was late in the evening and was happy to see that they upgraded me to a suite. It was a super nice room with my on Keurig coffee machine and K-cups already stocked for my use. The living area was nice with a helpful work desk and big flat screen. Plenty of arm chairs and a sofa. Large wardrobe for clothes, plus closet in the bedroom area. This hotel has a small dining area, and semi sports bar for cocktails. Also a friendly place to watch the ball game. I will try this hotel again, if I return to San Diego.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am happy to hear we were able to upgrade you to one of our suites, and that you really enjoyed the room. I am glad that you were impressed with all of the in room amenities, and that all of your needs were met. Most of all, I am very happy that you will consider us again for a future visit to San Diego-We would love to have you back!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My experience with airport hotels is that they generally have few amenities, nothing within walking distance and they are only worth staying at if you are on a layover between flights. This Courtyard is not like that at all and I was pleasantly surprised with the beautiful property and all of the restaurants and shopping nearby.

I have to commend the outstanding staff, especially both of the airport shuttle drivers. Unfortunately, I didn't get either of their names but the woman who picked me up at the airport was so sweet and helpful. She immediately offered a bottle of water when I got in the bus. After providing some great information on nearby restaurants, she proceeded to invite all of us on the shuttle to a cocktail party that was being held for local vendors in the courtyard area of the hotel.

The gentleman who drove the shuttle the next morning for the 4:30 am pickup also offered water right away and was so kind and courteous at such an early hour. There were a few other people on the shuttle and the driver had us all chatting with each other even though we started out as sleepwalking zombies.

The front desk staff were also very kind, efficient and helpful upon check-in and when I needed general information about the area.

This hotel is in a beautiful location. The property and rooms are all very clean and updated. I will definitely return here when vacationing in San Diego.

Room Tip: Try for a room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business