Great location in San Diego. Our room looked out on the water and had a great city view. Although the hotel is right across from the airport, we never heard any jet noise unless we had the sliding glass door to our teeny-tiny balcony open. Nice that this door has a screen as well, btw. Many hotels don't bother. The room was great, very comfortable bed, nice desk setup with fast, free internet (wireless or wired), nice big bathroom with big vanity counter for all your stuff. The staff was super nice and helpful. When I needed to print something out that I'd sent from the room (very nice feature - doesn't print until you enter code at the printer), someone was on the computer I needed to print from, and was obviously going to be there awhile (he was researching what horses he was going to bet on at Del Mar. Really? You can't bring your own computer if you know you're going to do that?) the front desk clerk let me pull up my email on her computer and print it out at the front desk. Breakfast was OK, although the waitress was great. We only had breakfast there one of the 3 mornings we were there. Better places to try in the area. The best thing about the hotel is the location. Liberty Station is a great area with shops, restaurants, galleries and lots of open space, all within easy walking distance of the hotel. Right behind the hotel is a huge park with running/biking trails that runs along the water. We were there for Indiefest, which was also walkable from the hotel, and this was the perfect home base. Would definitely stay again. A little pricey at $200 a night, but it was so convenient and really felt like a resort. However, the previous comments about the elevator are very true. S L O W. And one was out of service for awhile during our stay, making it even worse. Great pool area and fire pit as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard