We picked this hotel because it was the best price in the area! We planned ahead and bought breakfast for all 4 mornings ahead of time and it did save us money! The breakfast was so good and the omelette station was the best! Those girls know how to make a mean omelette. The hotel was super clean and everyone was so nice and friendly all the time. It certainly caters to families which was a plus. The only negative feedback is the hours the pool was open. Our room was right by the pool and there were a lot of kids in there last night till about 11. Other than that we had the best time for the money we spent. Oh and great location too. We were able to walk along the water or walk to get dinner and ice cream. We will for sure stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard