We spent 3 nights staring July 1, 2013. Our first time to San Diego. We enjoyed ourselves. The Hotel was very nice and clean. We got 2 regular queen beds, nothing special. We slept well except the airplane noise which it didn't really bother us so much. The only downside is the breakfast is NOT complimentary unlike our visits to Residence Inn the other night. Miriam is very nice and Terry from the Front Desk, housekeeper Maria was awesome. We didn't really spend so much time in the Hotel but we saw plenty of good stuff. We'll come and stay here again around Christmas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard