I arrived before check in time but they had a room for me.
The hotel is so cool, the rooms are large and they internet work so fine.
I had a room at the 2nd floor, facing the front of the hotel. I neved heard any noise from others room or from the road.
The hotel is close to everything. If u have a car, its a fast driving till Gaslamp District, San Diego Zoo, Embarcadero, Old Town and some fancy malls.
The breakfast was included and they have a good variety of fruits, yougurt, croissants, bread, jelly, cheese and many other things.
They have a microwave at the market, so you can buy food at a market and use their oven for free.
There are so good restaurant options just around the corner.
The pool is always clean and the gym is nice too.
I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard