I organized a conference of over 300 professionals from around the world to meet together in San Diego and arranged for many of them to stay at the Courtyard at Liberty Station. It was great. Facility is lovely, location is fantastic, the staff are professional and courteous, the shuttle was dependable, the breakfast is good, the bar is nice, etc....
We had a couple of dinners for groups at the hotel as well (20-125 people) and they were well- prepared, attended to and executed.
In the months leading up to the event, the staff were thorough and patient as we sorted out details and upon the event's closing they followed up and sought feedback.
Our guests that stayed at the Courtyard mentioned how great it was.
We will definitely arrange for our visitors to stay at the Courtyard in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Odigeo, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard