We booked online, guaranteed with credit card for late arrival and when we showed up at midnight they told us they didn't have the room type that we reserved. No other rooms were available. They offered to give us bedding so our 4 and 10 year old could sleep on the floor--how kind. They told all of the surrounding hotels were full, apologized, and that was it. Basically, they hung us out to dry at midnight despite guaranteed room. I called the Marriott reservation line and because it was after midnight, even they couldn't help us find anything for that night. Since it was actually the next day (12:30am) all they could search for was hotels for the following night. I've tried to be brand loyal to Marriott, but won't any more.
They really screwed up and didn't help fix the problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard