I reserved 2 queen beds. We arrived at 11 pm, exhausted. They put us in a 1 king bed with a sofa bed. The sofa bed was so uncomfortable, 4 of us tried to sleep on the King bed. We tried to change rooms, but they had no 2 queen bed rooms available. They overbooked and gave away our 2 queen beds. Horrible night's sleep. I told the front desk and she gave me a look like "I honestly don't care." She had me pay the full price and offered no discount for not providing us the room we were promised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard