I only stayed here one night but everything was great. The facility is a short ride from the airport which was important on this trip. The price was very reasonable. The front desk was efficient and friendly. The hotel seems to be new. My room was clean and there were no issues with it at all. I loved all of the outlets for cell phone chargers as I didn't have to scramble looking for plugs. I used the exercise room and it was quite nice with five treadmills, two ellipticals and various weightlifting equipment. Cold water was also available. I'd happily stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelPower, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard