We were very satisfied with our recent stay in this Courtyard by Marriott. The grounds are beautiful: nice walking paths just outside the hotel gates; a community park very close with lots of activity but not a disturbance. No traffic noise at all!! We were close to the airport but no real air traffic noise to speak of either. The view from our room was gorgeous -- had a top floor, water view room. Our stay was during the middle of the week and the hotel was very busy with other activities (business-type meetings), but none of this interfered with our privacy or pleasure. Housekeeping staff was efficient, quiet and timely. Desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room price was very affordable. The hotel was convenient to everywhere we wanted to go -- we're from Texas so a little drive to get somewhere is never an issue for us. Hotel parking was free so that was a bonus. Room had a mini-fridge and a microwave which was also a plus. Three things I took issue with: 1) we got a king guest room with sofa bed so that we would have more "floor space" during the day as our adult (20 year old) son was traveling with us -- the sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable; 2) bar drinks were outrageous -- $12 for a frozen margarita during happy hour!! 3) the hotel had a "pantry" where guests could purchase snacks, cold drinks, miscellaneous items, etc. -- the prices were extremely inflated, even when considering an up-charge for convenience. Even in view of these items, overall, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting San Diego who wants a good hotel at an affordable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard