“jimmy buffet west”

Neighborhood: Ocean Beach
San Diego, California
“jimmy buffet west”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

great prices, great drinks...my first time was on the 4th of july for their hot dog eating contest...also great looking female patrons, friendly bartenders...just a party place...the west coasts "margaritia-ville"

Visited December 2011

Columbus, OH
“Had a blast.”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

A few friends brought my co-worker and I to Blue Parrot for "Sunday Funday". Had an awesome time. Very good food, great drink specials, and excellent service. Would definitely go back the next time I'm in the Ocean Beach area.... in fact, I can't wait to go back again.

Visited November 2011
San Diego, California
“The other reviewers are right--this is a great place”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

This is a good restaurant with good value. Nothing fancy, and not pretentious. But reliably good food. Service is good and the atmosphere is nice.

Visited August 2011
“My favorite place in San Diego”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This place has it all...atmosphere, good food and Stone Arrogant B@st@Rd on tap. Couple that with affordable prices and an attentive wait staff and it's no wonder why this is a local favorite!

Laguna Beach CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite place to eat and hang out in Ocean Beach...”
Reviewed April 17, 2008

My husband and I found this place by accident on a recent trip to San Diego. We were walking back from the pier and its just a block away. They have a huge patio where you can sit outside and watch the world go by, they have a pretty extensive menu, its mostly Mexican with a few things like wings , we had the spinach jalapeno dip which was excellent and we loved their margaritas.
I thoroughly recommend this place, great atmosphere- very beachy/surfy.

1 Thank AliciaLagunaBeachCA