“Best burritos ever”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Some people complain that this place went down a little after it's Man vs. Food episode. I totally disagree. The ingredients are fresh. You get a lot of food for your money. The atmosphere is funky and cool and very San Diego. Amazing place that the city should be proud of.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I ordered a taco called "tap out", and can I just say, WOW?! I was never a fan of tacos until I tried there food! I saw this place from Man vs. Food, so I knew I had to try it! I didn't know what to get so I made sure to just order buy their staple food. It have to say that I don't regret any of it because it was just. that. good.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My girlfriend was nice enough to take me to luch libre. Overall my expierence was nice. The food was good. I mean im mexican and well the food there is mmm how can i say "americanized" but i liked it. Thyere decor is super cool. The place is a bit small so you may not find a table.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

it takes the cake!!!!!!!!!!

the food is definitely quality. the surf and turf tacos are great. nice salsa bar. service was good. prices resonable. size poritons adequate. the experience of the atmosphere in here was...........................AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Featured on "Man v. Food" this "get-in-get-out" style place is not to be missed. Make sure to sample all of the house-made salsa and pickled jalapenos!