Hilton San Diego Bayfront
$239
  • Restaurant
$183
  • Breakfast included
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$191
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
$247
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$208
$199
$129
$179
$152
  • Room Service
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$1,199
$199
  • Pool
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
$229
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$178
$167
Priceline
  • Beachfront
5,303 results
All reviewspetco parkconvention centergaslamp districtpedestrian bridgevela restaurantthe fox sports grillcoronado bridgethe gas lamp districtcorner roomshort walkbay frontself parkingbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffethigh floorbaseball stadiumlarge hotel
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We spent a week at the hotel in June. The rooms are very nice and bed was very comfortable. The hotel is located within walking distance to many different areas of San Diego (Gaslamp quarter, Seaport village, Petco Park, Coronado ferry service, etc.) A special thanks to Sweet Treats located on the hotel property for delicious frozen yogurt. Overal a great stay, but a couple of minor issues: some TV channels lost signal intermittantly, the pool did not have a depth over 4.5 ft., and check-in was a little slow after arriving at 3am due to a delayed flight, even after I had called ahead to confirm the reservation.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Located very close to the convention centre and the Gaslamp Quarters, the hotel is conveniently placed. The rooms are smallish and the decor dated, but the views across the harbour quite make up for these.
My check in was excellent with only a short wait as I am an HHonor member, though those without the privilege had to queue up.
Concierge services are very efficient, with all questions answered.
The beds are comfortable, toilets adequate and toiletries of an acceptable standard.
The fare in the restaurants is good, with large servings and a very friendly serving staff.
No shortcomings during our stay.

Room Tip: A high floor would help
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DeeBee00
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I chose this hotel because it was the closest and most convenient access to the Gas Lamp District. The staff was accommodating, the amenities were well kept and on-point and the pool and facilities were amazing. I could not have asked for a better hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Katie E, Manager at Hilton San Diego Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for your recent 5 star review and for choosing to stay with us during you visit to the downtown San Diego area. I am delighted to learn that you loved the hotel and that you received impeccable service throughout your stay. I am pleased to know that you loved our brand new pool area complete with our new open-air lounge, The Pool Club. I am grateful to hear that you appreciated our convenient location on the bay, within walking distance to the Gaslamp Quarter, perfect for your summer getaway. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This hotel is, indeed, commendable for its spacious lobby with beautiful flowers, rooms with lovely views, and having local shopping, sports and sightseeing within leisure strolling distance. However, all this can be rendered meaningless if they cannot be seen. Excitement to be attending my first National Energy and Utility Affordability Conference had been building over the past months and I finally had kindred spirits with whom to talk on the flight to San Diego and van ride to the hotel. I was in the lobby standing in line to check in when I realized I left my glasses on the airplane. Fortunately, a hotel staff member, Alex Lucero, provided personalized service to not only ensure I understood what I was signing for my stay in the hotel but that I was also connected to appropriate airline staff to retrieve my glasses from the plane before it flew out of the airport and arranged to have them delivered to the hotel. Exceptional!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DRegan49

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. I am pleased to know that you truly enjoyed your visit here at the hotel and that you received amazing customer service from our team. I am ecstatic to learn that Alex was so helpful in arranging to get your glasses from the plane back to you at the hotel before its departure and helped ensure you had a memorable visit with us. I will be sure to give him special recognition for his outstanding customer service. Thank you for your feedback and I do hope you come back for a visit again in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

This is my 2nd time to stay in this hotel. The hotel is very nice, clean, modern/contemporary decor. It is directly on the water, hence the name Hilton Bayfront. The only reason I say this is to confirm that it is directly on the water. I have been to hotels that fib about location.
Great view of Coronado!
It is directly next door to the convention center but if you want to walk around downtown I would say its not the best hotel for that.
If you want a great view & clean hotel- this is your place.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your amazing review and for choosing to stay with us again during your recent trip to San Diego. I am so happy to know that you loved your stay and that you found the hotel clean and comfortable and that you truly appreciated our beautiful views of the bay and Coronado Island. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to San Diego.