“A great place for bread and coffee!”
Review of Neighbor's Mill

Neighbor's Mill
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Harrison
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Duncanville, Texas
“A great place for bread and coffee!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favorite stops on us-65. The atmosphere, the food, the coffee are all wonderful! Although they don't always sell the same breads each day, they are all very good. My favorite is the cranberry orange--a great breakfast bread. Also, try their blueberry muffins and their sticky buns. You won't be sorry!

Visited May 2014

AR
“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I've eaten here many times and haven't had a bad meal yet. My only complaint is that I wish the sandwiches came with something different than potato chips. If I asked, they might give me another option but so far I have just ate the chips. The foccacia personal sized pizzas are also good. Up until recently, I usually ordered one of the sandwiches like the turkey avocado or something like the foccacia and a side salad. However, recently I decided to try their BBQ Ranch Salad. It is $8.99, which seemed a little pricey to me for a salad is why I hadn't tried it before. Having had it now, I would say it is probably worth it. They put a lot more than just lettuce in it and the flavor was amazing. It is a big salad and really filled me up. Many times on the big salads I end up eating a lot of it and being left with some lettuce that I don't eat, but I ate every bit of this one. At dinnertime, they give you a basket of bread samples for some of the different breads they make. All of their breads I've tried are good, especially Spinach Feta, Woodstock, Sunflower, and Strawberry. Some of the local area grocery stores like Hudson's also sometimes have loaves of their bread for sale, but the best bet for getting the one you want is to go directly to the mill. One of the breads I have yet to try but sounds really good is a peaches and cream bread. They also have tons of other goodies that stare me in the face when I go in but I just haven't gotten around to try...everything from large cookies and muffins to different types of coffee beverages. Atmosphere is good for the theme of the place but in my opinion is best on a weeknight when they are not as busy. It can be hectic and loud at lunch.

• Visited May 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“GOOD FOOD, SOMETHING DIFFRENT”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We ate breakfast here on a Saturday. First off, they got the order all mixed up with someone else's order. Wife ended up getting the what she ordered which was the western Omelet which was very good. I ordered the French toast and the hashbrowns with onions and peppers which was good as well, but I still ended up with the wrong type of bread on the French toast. I think it would have even been better with the right bread, overall I would go back again and try lunch.

• Visited May 2014
Harrison, Arkansas
“Ok place”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Just another place to eat in Harrison seem to serve a lot of people just don't know what the fuss is about

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank birdhunter1966
Harrison, Arkansas
“Best lunch in Harrison”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

When you are hungry for salad, soup and sandwiches, Neighbors Mill is very hard to beat. One bite of any bread that is made fresh daily, you will be taking a loaf home. The Woodstock is our favorite and they usually run out of it because of the demand for it. Ask for a sample they will gladly give you one, in fact, if you order dinner at the Mill you get a sample basket of the bread. Dinner has a limited menu which is hot sandwiches and pasta but is very good. All the salads, soup and sandwiches are homemade, nothing comes out of a box. Don t forget about trying the cookies, rolls and muffins as well. You won't leave hungry here.. Staff and service is quick and friendly.

• Visited February 2014