“Such a great place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

We go here anytime we come thru the area...the best breakfast sandwich, muffins, coffee. The lunch is just as delish. Soup sandwich combo all with homemade breads and cozy warm soups. They make the best raspberry muffin I have ever tasted...please dont buy them all up before I get back in there ; )

There are newer reviews for Neighbor's Mill

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very fresh food. Salads, soups and sandwiches, plus great homemade breads & bakery items, coffee drinks. Only recently discovered that they are open evenings with table service and hot items. Had a romantic, Valentine's candle light dinner there recently. We lunch here often.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have coffee with my friends at Neighbor's Mill every Friday morning. We have tried other places, but their coffee is the best! I visit Neighbor's Mill for lunch because they have the best Reuben Sandwiches...like a taste of heaven!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

They have great freshly made sandwiches, soups, salads, and desserts for lunch. The evening meal rivals fancy sit down restaurants and their breakfasts are awesome. If that wasn't enough they have freshly made breads, rolls, muffins, coodies, cakes, and cheese cakes. Their prices for meals are very reasonable. They even have a rewards program and monthly specials. I just got a coupon for free soup. They even do free coupons for your birthday and anniversary. A very friendly and great place to eat - a must stop place on our way to Branson or NWA.

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Today I was greeted with nicest smile
as the servers waited for me to come with my tray to pick up the culinary delight I had ordered. I ordered my favorite soup Tomato Basil. Cup, bread bowl, regular big bowl. I choose the latter for the most soup.
Also included was the homemade bread. Wow! With the soup made from scratch, lots of drink choices and so nice friendly help, this is the
only place to eat sandwiches, salads and great bakery items. Love this place. Clean restrooms and tables.