“If you love bread you will love Neighbor's!”

Neighbor's Mill Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Harrison
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Bakery/Cafe featuring handcrafted hearth breads, grilled and cold sandwiches, salads, soups, house-made desserts and espresso bar. We grind our whole grains on a 120-year-old grist mill and make over two dozen breads. Every bakery product is made from scratch at the Mill. Using premium products we cut and slice all our greens, fruits, meats and cheeses. We are open 7am till 8pm Monday through Saturday.
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Because of a referral from a worker at the Arkansas Visitors Center we stopped at Neighbor's Mill Bakery and Restaurant. What a delight this place is for carb addicts like us. If only we had more time, more money, and more appetite!!! They bake their own milled breads daily and the breads have no preservatives. A loaf of their bread weighs twice what a store-bought loaf weighs. They bake different flavors and types of breads each day of the week. The counter is filled with other bread products they bake: pies, sweet rolls, muffins, cheesecakes, cakes and cookies. And the cakes and cheesecakes are beautiful! They also have coffee, tea, etc., and they have a menu for other foods. Bakers are openly visible kneading the dough. The prices are very reasonable. Where else could you buy a large, heavy cookie for $1.33? The atmosphere is warm and friendly. I just wish there was one of these in Kansas City because I believe it would be a winner. Make this place a destination if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Food is good, not spectacular. Breads and desserts are very good. Fast service. Good place to stop on the way to Eureka Springs, AR.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is very inviting! The food was excellent. I had the Reuben and it was definitely the best one I have ever eaten. Trying the delicious-looking desserts will be my top priority at the next visit!

1  Thank OneNationalFoot
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We try to go fir a healthy choice! We have always had great experiences when we visit Neighbors Mill! The food and service were excellent!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've been here twice. The food is fabulously fresh. It is a cafeteria style pick your food and take your tray to a table place. No waitstaff. I love all the combinations of soups, sandwiches and salads. Oh and the muffins... don't skip the muffin. My favorite is the combo - a sampling of four different salads and a choice of muffin. Delicious.