“Best Cinnamon Roll I've Ever Had!”
Review of Neighbor's Mill

Neighbor's Mill
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Harrison
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Memphis, Tennessee
“Best Cinnamon Roll I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Wonderful setting! Cinnamon rolls to die for and so many selections for hot tea lovers!

Visited May 2012

Memphis
“Awesome Breakfast and they remember your name!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Every morning of my trip I met my colleagues at Neighbor's Mill. The pastries, bagels, deserts and full breakfast offerings are made from scratch on site.

While they have a full menu and fast service, the restaurant is open only for breakfast and lunch. The breakfast crew at The Mill are super friendly, and after remembered my name (and favorite order) after only my second visit.

While I never had the opportunity to make a lunch visit, the menu and all of the bakery products looked and amazing.

The aromatic baked goods and amazing service made Neighbor's Mill a wonderful to start the morning.

It is important to note, this place is CLOSED ON SUNDAYS.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank CaptainBly
Arkansas
“Down Home Bakery”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Wonderful Home made breads and deserts. Awesome atmosphere too, a must to stop and eat or just pick up and take home. I have family that stop from Houston and Kansas City just for their breads and pies.

Visited September 2011
Springfield, Missouri
“Charming fast food alternative in Harrison!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We were attracted by the interesting brick building, easy parking, and pleasant setting. Although it was way past lunch time, we felt welcomed at this casual, friendly spot. We had a crunchy oriental salad and half a turkey sandwich. Staff were friendly and helpful when we asked for directions. We will absolutely stop here again!

• Visited March 2012
West Plains, Missouri
“Must order the Tomato Basil Soup.”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I have eaten here a few times and it is fantastic! The tomato basil soup is phenomenal!! Our drive time to Harrison is at least 2 hours and today we drove here just for the soup!! After at least 15 minutes of trying to decide we ordered one plate of cannelloni and a hot philly steak sandwich; both were very good. Needless to say, I am in need of a to-go box. We will return!!