“Most recent stay was not as good as in the past”

Holiday Inn Express Harrison
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Harrison
South Fulton, Tennessee
“Most recent stay was not as good as in the past”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I normally stay at this hotel at least twice a year when traveling on business. I was not acknowledged as a Platinum Rewards member and the reservations were not prepared prior to my arrival as they are at other IHG locations. They room that I was given had not been serviced so I had to change rooms. I spoke to the manger about the problem and she acted as if I was annoying her, no apologies just "oh yeah I heard about that".

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrison, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear msmintn,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Platinum Member and for taking the time to convey your comments. Kindly accept our sincerest apology for the issues you had with your room accommodations and the poor service you received from our staff. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. We all hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Once again many thanks for your feedback.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2012

When I checked in my room didn't have a fridge so the desk clerk sent his son to look for one since I just purchased food for the next couple of days. One was brought to my room within 15 minutes. The stopper in my tub didn't hold my bath water so I had to fill the tub again. They moved me the next day to a much better room. The breakfast is wonderful, hot food & fruit, yogurt, bagel, muffins & other breads. I would stay here again.
If you have arthritis you may not be able to turn your light by the bed on, I even had a hard time turning it on & off. It's one of those that you have to push & it's really hard to push, I thought it might be a twist but it wasn't.
Bring ear plugs if air conditions bother you, it's a pretty loud unit.

Room Tip: It's a little hot on the top floor right now with the extreme heat. I leave my air on all day &a...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Boylston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed here for a couple of nights while hiking the Ozarks. The staff was very courteous and helpful from the first moment I walked through the door. The room was very clean, had a VERY comfortable bed, and there was as much warm water and great amenities for washing as I could have hoped for. The scenery isn't fantastic, but there is a nice field in the back, and across the street are plenty of restaurants to choose from. The express breakfast buffet was quite sufficient for my needs. I'd planned to use the pool and workout rooms, but quite frankly after hiking all day, I was pooped and just wanted to shower and lay back in bed and be comfortable. This place certainly fit the bill. The wifi seemed to be quite adequate for my needs.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed July 10, 2012

If you are in Harrison, this is a nice place to stay. The staff is friendly. The breakfast is a little sub-par.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
jonesboro
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Great place, good breakfast, clean and comfortable beds. Staff did an excellent job.

• Stayed June 2012
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The hotel room was clean and comfortable, the service was excellent, but it was the breakast that really impressed me. There was a machine that made fresh pancakes with the push of a button!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Outstanding service and beautiful layout. Missing fitness room and the beds have an awkward waterproof mattress pad

• Stayed May 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrison
Hampton Inn Harrison
Westgate Branson Lakes Resort
Super 8 Harrison AR
Super 8 Harrison AR
#5 of 7 in Harrison

Been to Holiday Inn Express Harrison? Share your experiences!