Holiday Inn Express Harrison
Quality Inn(Harrison)(Great Value!)
$95
$52
$53
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskhi expresspancake machineregular roombreakfast optionsbeautiful countrytypical hiecinnamon rollsbiscuitswould stay here againthird floorroom was cleannice hotelthe hotel staff was friendlyfront entranceyogurtthe breakfast area
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stayed two nights and couldn't believe how well we were treated! They let us park our bikes under the entrance carport, they have towels to wipe down the bikes. Good breakfast too!

Room Tip: Don't get the room right next to the front door, you could really hear them opening and closing it. But that was the only negative thing.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This Holiday Inn Express is very clean and new. The bed was comfortable. The room was adequate in size. The WIFI was fast. The breakfast was great with many hot and cold choices. Will stay here again if I'm in the area. The price could come down a little bit though.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2011

It's next door to the Hampton Inn and cost less. Smoking is allowed on the 3rd floor at one end. That would be a problem for others on that floor. We had laundry noise problems until we moved to the end near the Hampton. Don't expect luxury, but a nice, comfortable room.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wayne M
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I've stayed at the HI Express in Harrison on several occasions and have always been very happy with the condition of the rooms and amenities and the friendliness of the staff.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I make frequent business trips through Harrison and normally stay at the Hampton Inn. This time, Hampton was full, so I gave the Holiday Inn Express a shot on two different occasions in the same week. During my first stay, I did smell smoke on the second floor, as some other reviewers have said. But it was only in hallway - the non-smoking room did not smell like smoke. On the second stay, I was assigned to the 4th floor where there was no smell of smoke at all. The hotel is typical Holiday Inn Express - clean, comfortable, decent continental breakfast. I was able to access Wireless Internet on both occasions with no problems, contrary to the reviews from others. I was able to stay for about $90/night before taxes. The Hampton Inn is $10 to $20 per night higher. If you don't mind the faint smell of smoke in the hallway, the Holiday Inn Express is a better value. That being said, I still prefer the Hampton Inn, but I would not hesitate to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Harrison.

Room Tip: Ask for the floor that doesn't smell like smoke. Also, the closer you are to the elevator, the better your wireless internet signal.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business