“Gold ribbon motel”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Harrison
Reviewed September 4, 2012

And this one, for a change, really does deserve its Gold Ribbon. One of very nicest motels in their chain. My only complaint is it is built with windows that won't open. I was told that it is now illegal to build new motels that way. Good. But really I have no complaints about this place. It is excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank bensonarizona
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Food A++ Waffles A++++++++++++++++++++
Staff A+++++
Clean Comfy Beds A ++++++++
I will stay here again! This was money well spent to me. I was well rested and able to sleep in a little bit before breakfast ended and when i got there after the morning rush everything was still fully stocked and Hot!

Room Tip: 100% American owned operated! when you stay here you will see the difference!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Wolf T
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The Quality Inn in Harrison, Arkansas has done an excellent job of hiring people who will go above and beyond to be courteous, friendly, and offer whatever they can in their means to make your stay as pleasurable as possible. The rooms are clean. If you have a problem with anything they fix it or will move you right away. I checked out of my room and headed out of town, it began to rain and my wipers didn't work. I had to return to the motel. I asked for my old room back. When chatting with the front desk gentleman (I wish I knew his name), he asked if a room with a fridge would be better? (as I had just gotten several groceries at Walmart.) I said "Yes!" :), When me and my 3 small children got to the room it was the nicest room we had stayed in, in weeks!! Thank you for your breakfasts, your beautiful pool, your vacancies, and all of the staff who has gone out of the way to make our stays wonderful here! Me, our family, and our company will definitely be using your motel again!!!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank butterfliesbooks
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stayed one night as we was passing thru Harrison, the gentleman @ front desk was very friendly and a nice pleasant attitude. We would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Majie2
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Hotel was clean. We were traveling on a motorcycle and liked the fact that there was an inside door to the corridor and also an outside door close to the bike. They also had clean towels in the lobby to wipe off your bike (nice touch). Will stay here again. Covered parking area was also available during storm (awning area for convention area). Clean and comfortable - desk staff was helpful for restaurant information.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank MelissaP_11
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I loved this hotel. Everything is great about this place. Room we were provided was huge with a king size bed, LCD tv, coffee maker,hair dryer. The shower was awesome.
Breakfast had many varieties and Tastes great. Overall, loved the stay in Harrison. Many restaurants are located nearby this place.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank rossiey
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I was there for a work related event for 2 nights. The staff was friendly, when someone answered the phone. Muliple times, the phone just rang and no one answered. My keys did not work 4 times during the stay. No one came to "fix" the problem, they just kept giving me more keys. We were not told that our rooms were on the 2nd floor and there was NO ELEVATOR. I have had back surgery and should not be dragging my bag up narrow stairs. Also, expected to have a refrig and microwave in room. NOT available. Food was brought in for lunch. Horrible box sandwich and next day cheap pizza. Nothing else. Snacks were ok, but seem to be repetive. Cookies and danish, and cookies and cookies. The air conditioner would work on one temp. Even though, I turned it to a lower temp it remained the same. In my opinion, the room was hot.
If you are thinking of saving money and staying in Harrison, Ar and driving to Branson. DO NOT CONSIDER. Basically, there is nothing in this town unless you like canned veggies and cookies.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the bottom floor in a suite. But I would never stay there again. My room on 2nd floor...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrison
Hotel Seville
Super 8 Harrison AR
Super 8 Harrison AR
#5 of 7 in Harrison
Holiday Inn Express Harrison

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!