“Glad we Stopped in :)”

Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Harrison
Columbia,IL
“Glad we Stopped in :)”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Traveling with the family 11 of us going to the Buffalo River for a float. Ordered many differne things for lunch, the boys raved about the hamburgers, some got the pulled port and would not share, fires all enjoyed. For us old people the Strawberry salad with salmon was great.

• Visited July 2014

Bossier City, LA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast...service ok”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We visited Jamie's Restaurant for breakfast while driving home from Branson. It was definitely worth the stop. Food was fresh, delicious, and the portions were more than we could eat. The price was very reasonable. Atmosphere was very nice-even a little unexpected for a breakfast stop. The only thing that could be improved was the service. We were seated immediately but our server was not very attentive. Once she got our order and served our food we didn't see or hear from her again. We are coffee drinkers and would have enjoyed refills. We also thought we might want some water after our meal, but couldn't find our server to request some. This won't prevent us from coming back next time we come through Harrison though because the food quality was excellent!

Harrison, Arkansas, United States
“Probably won't go back”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here a few times. We have both tried several items. First time I ordered the worlds best fried chicken or that's how it's advertised. Very tough and not much flavor plus it took about 20 minutes to get my meal. We ordered the brisket once, very tough with lots of fat on the sides. The pulled pork is pretty good, but not worth coming back for. The final straw was when my husband ordered the cheesy beef sandwich. It was very tough and dry. It appeared the meat had been sliced the wrong way. The service was below average on this visit. The waitress didn't come back often enough for us to say something so when asked at the register if every thing was OK, I told the cashier about my husbands sandwich. Her response is why I won't return. She just said "oh really, have you ordered it before" I took it to mean that I should have expected tough meat. I've been with other people that ordered this and it did not look like what we were served. She made no attempt to make me happier about having paid 10 dollars for a sandwich I couldn't chew. So, I won't go back.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Anne S
Springfield
“Great Home Cooked Food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have been several times over last several months. I have had the carry out and dine in both are very good.

• Visited June 2014
greater Harrison, Ar
“Excellent food, but not very pleasant.”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Seated and served drinks quickly. While we waited for our food the kitchen noises and chair scooting echoed around the restaurant. Food was yummy, but a little pricey. I'd eat there again, but wouldn't plan to go there before-hand. So, good food, ok service, bad ambiance.

• Visited March 2014