“Closed?”

Downtown Coffeehouse & Expresso Bar
Dallas, TX
“Closed?”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were there Memorial weekend and it appeared to be permanently closed. Also, the word is "espresso," not "expresso." The business has the correct spelling, but the Tripadvisor title is incorrect (at the time of posting this message). Also, I didn't want to provide a rating, but Tripadvisor won't let you post unless you do, so I chose "average."

Visited May 2013

Harrison, Arkansas, United States
“Breakfast was great at the Downtown Coffeehouse”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had one of the breakfast burritos, and it was fantastic! I loved the atmosphere; it was modern and peaceful. The owner was friendly and so was his staff.

Visited November 2012
San Jose, California
“Great Find in Harrison for Coffee Lovers!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Harrison is a small little town that seems to lack good coffee, until we found the Downtown Coffeehouse & Expresso Bar. We were in a local hotel with typical weak and muddy coffee, but fortunately the hotel staff knew about this place. They said this was the only coffee establishment in town (no Starbucks or Peets for Harrison!). Downtown Coffeehouse is in an up and coming part of town, and when we arrived, we saw that they use good quality organic beans. They offer either a brewed coffee, or a fresh pour-over using the beans of your choice. They also have many different expresso drinks, teas, as well as sandwiches, salads, and deserts. We were there in the morning, but it appears that they have live music later on in the day, as they have a small stage. Nice large seating area about 3 times the size of a typical Starbucks. I would definitely return if I were ever in Harrison again (I'm from California). The staff of young entrepreneurs was very friendly, said that the establishment had been open only 4 months. I know what it is to start a new business, and hopefully this place will attract enough clientele to make it for the long haul.

• Visited November 2012