“Wonderful dinner at closing time”

Devito's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Harrison
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Steve, Chris, and Joe DeVito have been doing all the preperation and cooking since 1986. Quality comes first at DeVito's ! Trout fishing available by appointment across the street at Bear Creek Springs. No license needed. Bait and tackle furnished. Pay only for what you catch. Cleaned and ice packed free or pay extra to have your trout cooked at DeVito's.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

After a long day floating the Buffalo, we were tired, not so clean and oh so hungry. This place was recommended by the front desk so off we went. We felt bad getting there :10 before closing, and really expected to hear we're closed. To our surprise we were invited in, and the service was fast and friendly. My wife got the Italian sampler platter, and I got the trout. Both were very good. We will be back.

4  Thank TJ F

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Nice view, nice atmosphere, but the food, It was great! We both had trout, 2 different ways. It was delicious. The owner was so nice, he even offered us a free dessert when we left. Will definitely be going back.

3  Thank aaquwaa
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Just had dinner at this family owned restaurant. I have nothing but good things to say. Pricing was reasonable, the food was fresh and delicious, the service was perfect, and the atmosphere was wonderful! We had a wonderful meal. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

3  Thank CastellanosML
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Ate here last week with a large group of people-restaurant was full. Our group had lots of tables, the servers would bring a couple salads to one table & then a couple to another table. So some people at our table of 7, had food to eat while others just had to watch us eat. Same goes for the food, some of us would get ours, while others had to wait. They should have focused on one table at a time instead of bouncing around. But food was decent, had to wait for a refill for too long of a time. While the rest of our group finishing eating, I went outside with my kids to the trout farm right next door. Bought some fish food there & the kids loved feeding the trout, the fish would come right up to the kids by the shore. Very cool, I could have sat there for a long time. Very peaceful & neat.

1  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Really enjoyed both of our visits. Had DiVitos trout first evening. Because Im from South Louisiana I like my food spicier but the fish was FRESH! Second night we had Trout Almandine. It was excellent. Dinner comes with salad and vegetable. We had fresh brocolli. We are here for a week. Will probably visit again

4  Thank LAHarleygal