“Clean and great service”

Fairfield Inn Topeka
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family of 5 stayed at this hotel for one night and we were all quite impressed. We just wanted a nice, basic place to stay overnight as we came in late and were leaving the next morning early. From the checkin process to housekeeping to the man staffing the breakfast bar, every employee seemed to go the extra mile to make our stay pleasant. The room was nice and clean, and the mattresses comfortable. Not sure what more we could have asked for. Would definitely recommend and would stay there again without hesitation. We've stayed at many hotels, and the fact that this one was a noticeably more pleasant experience says something.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Docpheasant,
Thank you very much for the positive review. We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay here at the Fairfield Inn Topeka. We know you have plenty of hotels to choose from when staying in Topeka, and we sincerely appreciate that you stayed with us. Please come back soon.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were visiting a mysterious person in Topeka. A Hollywood celeb. We stayed here four days. We chose to stay here instead of her place. The bed was good, the early morning food was good, the room was warm and clean. It was close to the freeway. The price was right. I gave it four stars because I found nothing wrong with this hotel. See my Amazon kindle book "Hollywood Unposed."
Sleep tight my friends.

Room Tip: A ton of nice restaurants are close by. You name it they have it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Geethree W,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Topeka. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that the next time your travels bring you our way, we will see you again.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is a great hotel - very reasonable and well kept. Not all rooms have a frig, but the service is really great. During the breakfast time the server there is very engaged with the people, helping to clean up and maintain the food items too. The spa and pool although small were very nice. Our room had really nice beds and a good TV. The only real negative was that we requested a wake up call and the front desk repeated it back to us, but it never rang in the morning. The hotel did add extra points onto Marriott Rewards which was nice, but had we not awakened in time, we would have missed a very important meeting. However, I would definitely stay here if in Topeka again.

Room Tip: all rooms seems to be good at this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear TravelingREVMdM,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Topeka. Once again, I am so very sorry for the missed wake up call. Mistakes like this one do not go un-noticed and we have taken corrective measures to ensure this does not happen again. We sincereley appreciate you staying with us, and hope that if your travels ever bring you back through Topeka, we will see you again.

Take care,

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed at this hotel with my wife traveling to Colorado and I was impressed with the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff. From the moment we checked in the staff was very courteous and helpful. Asked the front desk about what to do on a Sunday evening and they helped with options and directions. The location is also great since it is next to an abundance of restaurants, I-70 and Walmart for those last minute things. Inspecting the room I found it to be very clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable and the noise wasn't as bad as expected being so close to the highway. One thing that stuck out to me was the staff's attention to their guest. Every person we encountered to include cleaning and maintenance staff asked us how we were doing and if we needed anything. Some may not like the constant attention but I don't mind as it shows to me they care about their guest and their hotel. I will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The staff went above and beyond for every guests! They also always had a ready smile and willingness to serve. Most of the time before we could ask for assistance they were already asking how they could serve us. We will be back that's for sure!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Dpoore3,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Topeka. We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We know you have a choice when deciding where to stay in Topeka, and we are very thankful that you stayed with us.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We were just passing through Kansas on our way to Washington. Great hotel. Very friendly staff...Mandi at the front desk when we checked in and Randy in the breakfast area offered us some bottled water. We were so appreciative of their hospitality. Clean room, comfortable bed, and nice hot tub to relax in after a long drive. Breakfast was great with scrambled eggs, sausage, and your typical other continental breakfast items. Definitely recommend!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Jessie S,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Topeka. The staff and I were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope the next time your travels bring you through Topeka, we will see you again.

Thanks again,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This was my first time in Topeka. I tried to stay in the Hampton Inn across the highway but was packed. So we stay in the Fairfield. t was a good selection too. It was clean and comfortable. Maybe Little noisy, but no that bad. Breakfas had good selection of fruits and yougurts. The staff was very nice and always willing to help. For sure I would recommend it as a good stay while in the área.

Room Tip: The last floor!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Signore_Colomo,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed a clean and comfortable stay at the Fairfield Inn Topeka. Our goal is to impress all of our guests, and I'm glad to hear we achieved that. If you find yourself back in Topeka, please allow us another opportunity to host you.