Fairfield Inn Topeka
$89
$132
$119
$76
Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites(Topeka)(Great Value!)
$84
$79
BestWestern.com
$99
$82
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmarriott brand hotelscoloring pagesthe usual fareworkout facilitythe breakfast arearoom was cleanstayed here for nightsstaff was very friendlykansas citygreat hotelwaffle makerbottled waterspent one nightnice staybreakfast attendantroad tripan older property
Reviewed July 10, 2013

On a business trip and tried a Marriott property instead of my usual. Found the reasonably priced Fairfield Inn. Very comfortable room and near major transportation routes and LOTS of restaurants. Had a small issue with the HVAC and maintenance addressed it RIGHT AWAY. Front desk staff were polite and wonderfully friendly. A little tucked away; follow your GPS until you find it. Really great value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
John I, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope the next time you are in Topeka we will see you again. Thank you very much for the review.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Wanting to get a head start on the drive across Kansas and Colorado, chose Topeka instead of usual stay in Kansas City. This Fairfield is easy to get to, and even easier to get onto I-70 in the morning; one turn and done.

Front desk staff very friendly. Larger guest room had couch area, plenty of room. Old air conditioner style with fan blowing on the bed not ideal. Conveniently located just off a road with lots of restaurants and shopping. Close to freeway, but didn't notice noise in the room. Housekeeping made a maze of the hallway in the morning with their carts staggered about. Would have been tough navigating a luggage cart, but they were all in use when we needed them anyway. Breakfast was adequate.

This is not a fancy place, but fine for an overnight on the road, and the staff make you feel welcome.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bubbleslt
John I, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We sincereley appreciate the kind words and positive recomendation. I will dicuss with my Executive Housekeeper as well as my Housekeeping staff regarding the placement of there carts, to ensure this issue does not happen again. We know that you have plenty of hotels to choose from when staying in Topeka, and we are so pleased that you stayed with us. We hope to see you again some time in the future, and thank you once again for being our guest.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is a great Fairfield. It has been recently renovated to the latest Fairfield interior. The hotel is in the Wanamaker RD corridor with a myriad of chain restaurants nearby as well as within walking distance to West Ridge Mall. There is no fitness facility onsite but you get to use the one at the Residence Inn which is right next door and within walking distance. Didnt have any issues and the staff was very friendly and lots of good breakfast options at a great price.

Room Tip: Req a room away from I-470 I didn't hear anything but myself but too be safe I recommend that
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank traveling_wildcat123
John I, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much for the positive comments, and helpful tips for other guests. Once again thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel, and we hope the next time you are in Topeka we will see you again.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our time was here was short. A quick overnight with family on a long road trip. Conveniently located about a mile or two off I-70. It looked like it was located near many things – restaurants, shopping, etc. Room was clean and comfortable. We got a quiet ground level room and had no issues. Breakfast in the morning was great – there was something for everyone. Rate was unbeatable and I thank the hotel for that. Book with confidence.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank grach821
John I, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you very much for the positive review. We are so very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope the next time you are in the Topeka area we will see you again. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thanks again for the positive review.

Sincereley

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Easy access off of I-70. Staff was very friendly and helpful in recommending restaurants nearby for dinner. Clean, comfortable room. Wide assortment of food for breakfast. Scrambled eggs were quite good. Even though it was close to the Interstate, the rooms were very quiet. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy day to write a review of our property. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We know you have many choices when booking a hotel room in Topeka, Kansas and sincereley appreciate you staying with us.

Sincereley